Tuesday 23 February 2010

Blog Award

Many thanks to Miriam who has given me this lovely Blog Award.

I've now got to list five fascinating things about myself. Well, here goes:

(1) I have just got my freedom bus pass, having reached my Big Birthday.

(2) I'm finding it hard to believe that I have just got my freedom bus pass, having reached my Big Birthday.

(3) I was happy when my husband cooked me a lovely meal yesterday.

(4) I was not happy to find a caterpillar in above meal.

(5) I love writing, reading, chocolate and my husband (not necessarily in that order).

And now I'm supposed to pass the award to five bloggers who deserve to receive it. There are lots of deserving bloggers out there. I'm spoilt for choice. I'll have to give this more thought later.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Jean, on the award and the big birthday :o)

Jean said...

Karen - Thanks. But about the bb, I did wonder if I should keep that quiet. Just can't believe how the years have flown. Suddenly I feel old!!